To celebrate the opening of the tube station and one of the most significant milestones in the regeneration of Battersea Power Station: 25th & 26th September, from 11am-6pm.
The festival line-up includes:
- TfL and Battersea Power Station merchandise pop-up shops
- Live street art performances from notable London and international artists inlcuding Dave Bonzai, Choots, Lois O’Hara, Mr. Cenz, Ricky ALSO and Tea One, and a bespoke piece by the one and only Mr. Brainwash
- Live music from Busk In London and the Battersea Power Station Community Choir, who will be performing a transport themed mash up
- A ‘dine around the world’ experience at Battersea Power Station’s great mix of bars and restaurants ranging from Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean, Indian and Japan
- Exclusive offers across the weekend from our amazing retailers including special film screenings, complimentary drinks, £1 oysters, half price mini-golf and more.
- Some of the capital’s best street food trucks and pop ups including our own Vagabond Urban Winery, Battersea Brewery, and Tonkotsu, plus delicious lobster rolls from BOB’s Lobster, vegan and vegetarian delights from Feed the Village, incredible pies from Secret Goldmine, handmade sourdough doughnuts from Crosstown, Lebanese street food from LIL WATAN, delicious alcoholic sparkling water from Bodega Bay, thick, rich and outrageously creamy soft serve ice cream made from nuts from DÁPPA and bubble tea and waffle experts Bubbleology
- Family-friendly activities for all ages including street dance and parkour performances and bubblingly fun entertainment from Bubble Inc.
Battersea Power Station Tube Station